The Blastrac BS-75 floor scraper is a powerful self-propelled machine, ideal for indoor and outdoor medium sized renovation jobs. The BS-75 is constructed of rugged metal for longevity and durability on the worksite. With no hydraulic components, this floor scraper requires almost no maintenance to keep running at peak performance.
The BS-75 is a multi-use floor scraper with applications indoor and outdoor on medium-sized commercial jobs. The BS-75 ideal for hardwood parquet, ceramics, linoleum, vinyl, carpet, wove floor, adhesives, glue, and roofing materials.
- Electrical driven machine.
- Forward and backward function.
- Variable speed control.
- User- and environmental friendly; very low noise level, easy to operate and low vibrations.
- Very high output.
- Adjustable handle position; can go below fixed obstacles.
- Small and compact machine for ease of transportation.
- Heavy duty machine is almost maintenance free.
- Front weights can easily be changed.