Blastrac® is the global leader in portable surface preparation technologies and equipment. We develop and manufacture environmentally safe shot blasting, grinding, polishing, scarifying, scraping and milling equipment. Blastrac® equipment and systems have become the industry standard and are designed for surface preparation of asphalt roads and runways, concrete, steel, brick, stone, and other substrates in industrial, commercial and residential settings.
Not only are we the leaders in surface preparation technology, we’re the leader in employee satisfaction. Our employee track record speaks for itself with most employees celebrating 5, 10 and even more than 20 years with us. We provide competitive wages, performance based raises, medical and dental benefits, paid time off, sick pay and 401K plans because when you join our team we want you in it for the long-haul.
You’re the best at what you do and we want you to come flourish with us. We’re looking for hard-working, driven and energetic people to join our team. If you’d like a shot to work with us then fill out an application and tell us how you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
Outside Sales Manager for West Coast Region
About the Job
With direction from The Director of Sales employee will perform work involved in generating new sales opportunities, receiving and responding to customer inquiries and other matters of a similar nature; does other related duties as required. Qualified candidates must be self-directed/motivated, team oriented, willing to learn, and willing to perform multiple tasks. Employee will be a key source to growing and producing new business and development for the given market.
- Responds to customer inquiries, data entry for reports, audits orders for accuracy, distribution of documents, data entry & coordinates with other departments and inside sales force as required.
- Develop and generate sales, sales prospects, and leads for given territory.
- Train customers on proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Interprets notes & communicates information to customers as required.
- Monitors & coordinates orders to ensure orders are entered & distributed in a timely manner.
- Researches & provides accurate order information as required.
- Maintain records and files.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required with associates degree.
- 1-2 years order processing preferred and must have at least 1 year customer service experience in an office or retail environment.
- Ability to locate requested information using manual and electronic sources and correctly interpret information and dispense information.
- Proficient in the use of Personal Computer's with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work with private station computers linked with company's central database of operation
- Ability to speak effectively in a pleasant, friendly manner to impart a feeling of confidence and customer importance with customers, representative and employees of Blastrac.
- Ability to listen intently to recognize and understand the nature of a customer inquiry and clarity facts by restating and emphasizing the main points of a detailed customer inquiry.
- Excellent math skills required
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints calmly, effectively and timely.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a good attitude.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to make informed decisions based on information received.
- Valid Driver License is required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical including drug testing.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, use hands to touch, feel, or transport documents and/or product.
- Ability to stretch, bend, and walk.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 25 lbs. frequently, and occasionally move and/or lift 50 lbs.
Assembler (multiple openings available)
About the Job
Duties will include but not be limited to Read and understand written work instructions assemble products or their parts and components to ensure all parts fit correctly to build up equipment and are suitable for final product. Must have technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions and follow them with precision.
- Read and understand written work instructions assemble products or their parts and components
- Collect Material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take measurements and ensure perfect fit of components
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Report issues, malfunctions or defective parts
- Test partly assembled parts after final assembly
- Keep workstation clean and organized, maintain tools, parts, test equipment and documentation
- Meet or exceed targets and deadlines
- Proven experience as an assembler (Minimum 2 years experience)
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blue prints/ drawings
- Ability to use tools and tape measure
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Math and analytical skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must follow safety procedures during the assembly process, use PPE and steel toed boots
- Must have own standard and metric sockets, wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, hammers and allen head key sets to start
- standing for long periods, moving about, walking, bending, lifting, and possibly operating a forklift and pallet jack.
- Will be required to use PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection and respirator)
FIRST SHIFT: (8 AM- 4:30PM) Mon-Fri.
Pay based on experience ($12/16/hr)
Blastrac NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply Fill out the Following Form
Required fields are indicated by (*)
Welder/Fabricator (multiple openings available)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mechanical/ Technical ability
• Safety Oriented
• Operate a Forklift
• Assemble Machine Parts
• Electric Motor and Gas Engine knowledge preferred
• Prepare machines for shipping
• Work Efficiently and Effectively to meet required dead lines
• Bend, Twist and Reach as Necessary to Complete Task
• Move a Variety of Items Weighing Up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work overtime based upon the business needs
• Operate drill presses, power saws, grinders, and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
• Design, fabricate, join, and/or repair equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, MIG welding techniques. Must have worked with stainless steel sheet metal.
• Analyze plans, drawings (read blue prints) work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
• Must be able to operate gantry crane, band saw, manual sheet metal brake, plasma cutter, and torch.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED
• 4 years of Welding Experience , (sheet metal and fabrication experience a must) FIT/ FORM/FABRICATE
• Valid Driver’s License & Clean Background and Must Pass a Drug Test
• Must pass a fit/up and weld test at time of interview
• Must have own general tools