This product has been rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the Husqvarna offering. For more information, visit https://www.husqvarnaconstruction.com/us/floor-scrapers/about/
RIDE ON SCRAPER
The Blastrac BMS-220LP ride-on scraper is ideally suited for medium and large sized applications. Works well on all applications such as hardwood parquet, ceramics, linoleum, vinyl, carpet, adhesives, glue, tiles, etc.
The BMS-220LP scraper is perfect for floor stripping applications. With its heavy duty blade holder and motor, the BMS-220LP can tackle the toughest floor coverings. In addition, with its high level of maneuverability and zero turning radius, the BMS-220LP scraper can easily operate in tight spaces. Also featured are non-marking tires and complete hydraulic control.
Working Width: 6-27in. (Depending on the type of blade)
Ground Speed: 330 ft./min working speed
Power: 25 hp Kohler Engine Propane
Dimensions: L 59 in. x W 24 in. x H 52 in.
Weight: With Weights 2245 lbs Without Weights 1545 lbs.
Surfaces: Hardwood Parquet / Ceramics / Linoleum / Vinyl / Carpet / Adhesives / Glue / Tiles
- Fast and easy removal of all kinds of flooring materials
- Very compact, fits through standard doors and elevators
- Zero turn radius, ergonomic design for safe and easy maneuvering
- Non-marking, high speed tires
- Very versatile, total freedom of movement, no electric cable
- Complete hydraulic control (forward and backward)
- Very high output compared to manual material removal
- Maintenance-free hydraulic components, no belts or gears
- Standard arm rests on chair for ergonomic work position