BMR-75D Shot Blaster
RIDE ON SHOT BLASTER/SCARIFIER
The Blastrac BMR-75D features floating head technology, HEPA filtration, and an optional scarifier attachment. This user friendly machine also included a clogged filter indicator and non marking tires. The BMR-75 is the most efficient and versatile ride on surface prep machine in the market.
Blasting Width: 16 in. (Blasting) 13 in. (Scarify)
Travel Speed: Up to 330 ft/min.
Prod. Capacity: 4500 sq.ft./hr (Blasting) 600 sq.ft./hr (scarify)
Power: 75 HP Deutz Tier 4 Final Diesel engine
Dimensions: L 120 in. x W 62 in. x H 65 in. (3050mm x 1575mm x 1651mm)
Weight: 5,200 lbs (2041 kg)
- Clutch disengages blast wheel & blower when head is raised for loading and between jobs
- Operator presence system will not allow the operator to be off of the seat while driving or blasting.
- Vacuum hose containment bracket facilitates hose management
- Hydraulic drive system
- New easy off-load twin dust bags for efficient debris removal and disposal
- Patented paddle wheel technology
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles the surface simultaneously
- Surface is left dry and free of chemicals, dust and contaminants