A RIDE-ON SCARIFIER
The Blastrac® BMP-4000 scarifier is a new heavy duty ride-on sawing and milling machine. This machine is ideally suited for large sawing and milling applications such as road construction and industrial flooring. The BMP-4000 is a multifunctional machine equipped for cutting, removing and sawing of concrete, asphalt and natural stone surface to a depth of up to 2.36 inches with sawing and 2.5 inches milling. By changing the hydraulic motor you can easily swap the milling and the sawing technology. It has a double, hydraulic micrometric adjustment to set the working depth, to work precisely and eliminate the risk of underground deterioration.
It’s stout weight and smooth drive system generate more efficient sawing and milling actions. For milling technology the BMP-4000 uses a unique concept. The complete milling drum is made out of one piece of specially selected steel. In combination with 60 professional heavy duty milling picks, the milling drum is more heavy duty compared with the traditional milling drums.
Scarifying Width: (Milling: 16 in) (Sawing: 16 in).
Power: 40 HP | 460V, (63 amp), 3Ø or 45 HP 3 CYLINDER DIESEL
Dimensions: L 78 in. x W 50 in. x H 60 in.
Drum Speed: 1180 RPM
Dust Collector Options: BDC-99
- Only Ride-On milling machine which can also be used as a sawing machine.
- Comfortable to use, easy to move and low vibration.
- By using more spacers and fewer blades, sawing pattern can be changed.
- Electric control system for safe working conditions.
- Can work up to 1.250 inch from edge.
- When wheels are folded in, the drive wheel automatically changes directions.
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the BDC-99.