A SELF-PROPELLED SCARIFIER FOR SURFACE PREPARATION
The Blastrac® BMP-335EHY scarifier is a heavy-duty machine designed and manufactured for the most demanding of jobs. With variable speed, forward and reverse, this heavy-weight performer can be maneuvered or driven without the scarifying drum engaged.
Heavyweight for increased performance, this synchronous-belt driven unit has 2 independent, hydraulic brake motors for adjustable feed speed, and is ideal for marking removal on airports and roads; preparation of large surfaces: etching, cleaning, coating removal, grooving, descaling, derusting (ship decks, tanks).
Scarifying Width: 13 in
Travel Speed: Self-Propelled
Power: 15 HP, 460V, (32A), 3Ø
Drum Speed: 1000 RPM
Dust Hose Connection: 3 in. (76mm)
Dimensions: L 59 in. x W 24 in. x H 38 in.
Weight: 895 lbs
Dust Collector Options: BDC-33 / BDC-44
- Dust free when connected to the BDC-3140DBP
- 2 Independent hydraulic brake motors
- New foot-pedal-equipped drive system
- Self-propelled, no need to push it, even when going up inclines!
- Adjustable braking device
- Double, micrometric adjustment of the scarifying depth: no risk of underground deterioration, better precision
- Several tooling options for diversified applications