Blastrac® Product Warranty
Standard Equipment Products:
Blastrac warrants its Blastrac Standard Equipment Products against defects in quality of material and workmanship, under normal and proper use for a period of 1 Year from the date of delivery, as noted on the returned warranty registration card, or, in the case of Rental Fleet Machines, 180 Days from the date of assignment to Rental Fleet. This warranty is non-transferable and is extended to machines purchased and entered into the normal service of surface preparation by a recognized professional or qualified contractor. Blastrac makes this warranty only to the buyer who purchases the products directly from Blastrac or its Authorized Distributor. This warranty does not include consumable parts such as, but not limited to, blades, blast wheels, wear plates, liners, seals, and electrical components. All purchased parts utilized in the manufacture will be honored to the original manufacturer’s specified warranty.
If the buyer does not return the warranty card or register the product online at www.blastrac.com within 30 days after taking delivery of Blastrac Standard Equipment Products, the warranty period is limited to 6 months from the date of delivery noted on shipping receipt.
Hand Tool Products:
Blastrac warrants its BLASTRAC Hand Tool Products, including hand grinders and accessories, against defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use for a period of 90 days from the date of delivery or, in the case of Rental Fleet Machines, from the date of assignment to a Rental Fleet. Blastrac makes this warranty only to the buyer who purchases the products directly from Blastrac or its authorized distributor. This warranty does not include expendable parts such as blades.
If the buyer does not return the warranty card, or register online at www.blastrac.com within 15 days after taking delivery of Blastrac Hand Tool Products, the warranty period is limited to 30 days from the date of delivery noted on shipping receipt.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
1. Blastrac’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair, at Blastrac’s option, of products and does not include, labor, the cost of transportation, loss of operating time, or normal maintenance services.
2. This warranty does not apply to failure occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, corrosion, erosion, normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to products without the express written consent of Blastrac.
3. The buyer must submit all warranty claims no later than thirty (30) days after buyer becomes aware of the basis for any such claim, or should have become aware of the basis for any such claim in the exercise of reasonable diligence.
To return parts for warranty consideration, please call Blastrac Customer Service at 800-256-3440. Your customer service representative will obtain the necessary information to complete the Blastrac Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Blastrac will then send the RMA form to the customer authorizing the return of the parts for warranty evaluation. The parts must be received within sixty (60) days following the RMA origination date or the warranty claim will be denied. Once the parts are received they will be evaluated for warranty.
If the customer cannot wait for the evaluation/replacement of the parts during this process, the customer must issue a new purchase order to Blastrac for the replacement parts before they can be shipped. Once the evaluation process is complete and parts are deemed a valid warranty claim, a credit will be issued against this invoice.
4. The buyer may not return Blastrac products without written authorization to do so through a Blastrac RMA.
5. Blastrac reserves the right to inspect and determine the scope of its warranty responsibilities for any returned Blastrac products.
6. Blastrac makes no warranty with respect to accessories it does not manufacture, including but not limited to, engines, motors, batteries, tires and all other parts. See component manufacture warranty.
7. Blastrac reserves the right to make product changes or improvements without prior notice and without undertaking any obligation for such changes or improvements on previously sold products.
8. The above warranty conditions can only be altered by Blastrac. Blastrac must confirm alterations in writing for each specific transaction.
9. Blastrac reserves the right to modify this warranty for used or demo products on an individual transaction basis. Blastrac will include warranty modifications on its invoices for used or demo products.
10. BLASTRAC DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, REPRESENTATIVE, SERVICE OR SALES OUTLET TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY DIFFERENT FROM THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY.
11. EXCEPT FOR ITS PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OBLGATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BLASTRAC BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE BLASTRAC PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
12. BLASTRAC MAKES NO OTHER PRODUCT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This Product Warranty Effective January 1, 2010.