Blastrac University (BU) is a surface preparation training program taught by former contractor and surface preparation specialist, Levi Smiley. BU uses comprehensive classroom lectures and hands-on training to teach about popular surface preparation methods and familiarize attendees with the equipment and methods they will utilize on the job.
- Gain a thorough, working knowledge of shot blasting, diamond grinding, scraping, scarifying and surface preparation mechanics
- Determine the best profiles for their desired surface applications
- Proper Dust Collection systems and analysis of the current OSHA Silica standards
- Perform basic repairs, adjustments, and safety procedures of equipment
Class fee of $695.00 (payable upon confirmed registration) includes:
- Classroom Course Instructions
- Blastrac University Handbook
- Hands-on use of equipment
- How to achieve proper surface preparation techniques
- Basic Training Certificate
- Morning refreshments, lunch, and two dinner meals
- Transportation to and from the hotel
Attendees will be responsible for their own lodging and transportation to and from Oklahoma City. Reasonable lodging is available in close proximity to Blastrac, and our company personnel will be glad to assist you with accommodations upon completion and verification of enrollment.
Space is limited. Reserve your place for the next Blastrac University class at our registration page, or call 1-800-256-3440.
Current 2019 Class Schedule
Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm