1-10DSGI Shot Blaster
A SELF-PROPELLED SHOT BLASTER FOR SURFACE PREPARATION
Ideal for medium and large sized jobs the 1-10DSGI is a versatile, self-propelled 10” shot blasting system. The AC inverted drive-motor for self-propelled operation features an integrated brake which helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines. This improves productivity and promotes a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile. When attached to the BDC-66 dust collector, it operates virtually dust-free.
Easily transportable, the 1-10DSGI has highly visible and manageable controls, and operates on 230 or 460V with its auto-sensing voltage control 15 hp UL listed motor. All electrical components and panels are UL certified as part of the Blastrac commitment to safety protocol.
Perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, road and airport maintenance, and parking garages, this shot blaster is an environmentally sound choice for your surface preparation arsenal.
Blasting Width: 10 in. (254 mm)
Travel Speed: Self-Propelled
Prod. Capacity: Up to 1937 sq.ft/hr (180m2/h) on concrete
Power: 15 hp, Dual Voltage 460V (21 amp), 230V (39 amp), 3ø
Power Cord: 60 ft. (18.28m)
Dust Hose Connection: 5 in. (127mm)
Dimensions: L 64 in. x W 18 in. x H 43 in. (1625mm x 457mm x 1100mm)
Weight: Net 794 lbs (360kg)
- Easily maneuverable, self-propelled machine–forward and reverse
- AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake for even, down-slope operation on ramps and inclines
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Excellent for industrial floor prep, road and airport maintenance, asphalt blasting, decontamination, and much more
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step−cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the Blastrac BDC-66 dust collector−healthier for the operator and other workforce